5/10/2004

oh my god. i am blinded by this new blogger interface. what the hell? yesterday, I did battle with the backyard. I filled 2+ yard waste bags with overgrown vines, and prepared about 30 sq feet of ground. I planted half a dozen potted plants, 6 small succulents, and a bunch of seeds -- cilantro, salad greens, wax beans, spinach, snow peas, sunflower, swiss chard.. I also dug up and separated a calla lilly that was a gigantic clump -- the first of about 5 or 6 in the yard that desperately need to be divided. the potted plants included some african daisies (i think?), lavender, lillies, and somethings i don't know. I'm not sure who won. I am sore all over and sunburnt today, and couldn't find a position to sleep that was comfortable for both my muscles and sunburn. It was great. I can't wait for next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home