10/05/2003

i've been listening to some really old school P5, before the irreplaceable nomiya maki-chan joined ... some of the lyrics read like twisted haiku poetry ... i think this is true of their lyrics in general, but i was particularly struck by this when reading this particular song, called "t.v.a.g." (translation thanks to the pizzicato five lyrics database) we two always dream a different dream even though they sleep arm in arm in the same bed ... we two will always take life as a game tell me you love me right now, you can lie ... though the TV is on we two are always so bored we could die even though we're in love this brings me back to my original thesis: P5 RULEZ. i just won a P5 video collection off of ebay ... you can bet i'm eagerly checking my mail every day when i get home from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home